I- Awareness before considering financing solutions
1 – The equity of your company (capital)
2 – Apply for a loan
|Types of financing||Sources of funding|
Personal Bank loan
|You: financial investments, employee savings*
Your loved ones: family and friends.
Your partners (if you are creating a company).
The State : interest-free loan Nacre.
Pole Employ: ARCE.
The Initiative France platforms.
The Network to undertake.Employers in the context of spin-offs.
Consumer credit institutions
France active for small solidarity
Banks (cooperative credi
|Financing of the company
(in the case of a company)
|Acquisition of a stake in the capital
Participatory financing (crowdfunding)
Bonus, business subsidy,
Medium/long term loan
|Venture capital funds.
The business angel network.
Solidarity investor clubs: Cicadas.
The Love money association for employment.
Participatory financing platforms.
Public and private banks
II- Other solutions:
1 – Employee savings
According to the agreements concluded by their company, some employees may benefit from:
– Participation (mandatory for companies with more than 50 employees), which may be fully or partially released in the event of the creation or takeover of a company,
– The PEE (Company savings plan)
– The IEP (Inter-company Savings Plan): close to the EEP and aimed at small businesses
– PERCO (Plan d’épargne pour la retraite collectif) whose funds can also be released for the creation or takeover of a company.
2 – DISPOSITIF CREDIT 50K€: Get your bank loan thanks to your chartered accountant!
Recently the institute of chartered accountant has signed an agreemnt with a network of banks, this facility is called ‘Dispositif Crédit 50 K€”.
The chartered accountant, as the client’s privileged contact, may, on the client’s mandate, simultaneously contact many banks among the potential partners of the Order of Chartered Accountants of this facility.
Thanks to the intervention of the chartered accountant in the preparation of the financial report, the entrepreneur can:
– consolidate the financing file, which is essential for the analysis of credit applications and thus facilitate their submission;
– benefit from competition between the different banking players surveyed.
If you are interested in this solution, feel free to contact ESCEC team and book an appointement with our chartered accountant